The 10 principles governing our actions as relating to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information are as follows:
- Accountability: We are not responsible for maintaining and protecting your personal information under our control, however we will make a reasonable effort to protect your information and to comply with these ten principles. Our Privacy Officer has the responsibility for A RV Driving School compliance with these principles.
- Identifying Purposes: Before we collect your personal information, we shall identify the purpose for which the information is being collected.
- Limiting Collection: We shall limit the collection of your personal information to that which is necessary for the purposes which have been identified. We shall collect personal information only by fair and lawful means.
- Limiting Use and Disclosure: We shall not use or disclose your personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law.
- Accuracy: We shall maintain your personal information in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Safeguards: We shall endeavor to protect your personal information using methods that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
- Openness: We shall make information available concerning the policies and practices that apply to the management of your personal information.
- Individual: Access Upon request to A RV Driving School’s Privacy Officer, you shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and you shall be given access to it, except where otherwise provided by law. You may challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
- Contacting Us: You may address any questions or concerns about our compliance with these principles, our Privacy and Anti-Spam Policies or the use of your personal information to: